Install on 32 meg celeron machine

M.Hockings veeshooter at hockings.net
Sat Dec 27 06:07:02 UTC 2003

mwafkowski wrote:

>With a graphical browser? No!
>
>MRW

I would think that if they are working fine then why give yourself the
extra work of changing things? Or do you need a make-work project?

I have installed  RH8 on a 32M P133 and it spent most of it's life
paging.  The Cel 300 would probably be fine, not peppy but OK,  with FC1
if you added an additional 128M to the machines.

Mike