Help customising Fedora for my grandfather.

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Dec 27 16:39:52 UTC 2003

I don't like trackballs or touchpads. It is very hard to manipulate your
fingers just right on the surface to move the mouse arrow and then you
have to move a finger into an odd position to perform a click or
double-click.

Also, the feel of a touchpad on my fingertips as I move my fingers is
very annoying. I dislike the feeling. It must have something to do with
the touchpad material.

Maybe I'm just used to a mouse. Several people in my office use
trackballs or touchpads. But these are folks with great coordination.

Now imagine the problems that can happen if your fingers tremble, trying
to use a device that calls for precision.

Bob