Errata page needed on Fedora site..

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 28 09:21:08 UTC 2003

I think an errata page is needed on the Fedora site to show which
updates are availible and wheather or not they are bug fixes or security
patches.. Basically the same as the page on the Redhat support pages..
The reason being that it is very important for anyone with a system
connected to the internet to apply security patches but not as critical
to apply bug fixes unless that particular bug affects you.. So if they
were clearly showed on a page when they were released then we would all
be able to easily see what was needed..

Later..