WAS "A good book on C programming", now an APPOLOGY

u235sentinel u235sentinel at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 16:54:37 UTC 2003

No apology is necessary.  Some people are overly sensitive and it's
annoying but we tolerate them aswell :-)

This is a Fedora list.  We talk about things related to Fedora.  Oh my..
a gcc compiler in Fedora.  I guess we can talk about that too now can't
we ::grinz::

Don't sweat it.  I checked the list   It says "For users of Fedora Core
releases".  Since you are obviously a user then we accept you.  Just
don't talk about solaris or we get nasty here :-)