Printing w/ Cups from latest rawhide

Brian C. Huffman sheep at graze.net
Sun Dec 28 20:32:56 UTC 2003

All,

	After upgrading to the latest fedora "rawhide" or development, my HP
Photosmart 7350 no longer prints correctly.  When I try to print, it's
being sent PostScript (which it doesn't understand) and just spews paper
(after one line of postscript).

As an attempt to fix the problem, I removed the printer, removed the
cups, cups-libs, foomatic, Omni, and Omnifoomatic rpms.  I removed the
/etc/cups directory.  I then re-installed all of the previous rpms,
re-created the printer and tried again - with the same result.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?

Brian