another yum error... (mis-configuration?)

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 29 18:31:06 UTC 2003

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Am Mo, den 29.12.2003 schrieb Elton Woo um 17:01:
>

>>Does *this* look better? I admit that I usually do a hard return using
>>my enter key whenever I get to just about where this very sentence says
>>"using", rather than let the program (mozilla-mail do the wrapping for
>>me. In this instance, I am *purposely*  NOT doing so.  How does my
>>message look now? ... notice that I did not quote the entire original
>>message.
>>

>This look excellent now.
>
>Your "manual warpping" explains the outlook of your previous postings.

A "bad" habit from my old DOS --> Windows---> OS/2 days. Mea culpa, mea
culpa, mea *maxissima* culpa! Old habits die hard (maybe that's *why*
I'm not dead yet! LOL!) ... but I sincerely promise to desist from doing
that in future. Feel free to rap my knuckles if I do otherwise, and I
apologize to the list for my misbehavior!

>Please let your mail client do the wrapping. Otherwise it is hard to
>read and if you like people like me reading your postings ... :)
>Thank you very much!

Bitte sehr! ... und enzuldigen mir!

Elton ;-)
(... who after _all these years_ still writes lousy German <*sigh*>!!!)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.