apache/ssl help

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Dec 29 22:27:11 UTC 2003

Am Mo, den 29.12.2003 schrieb Keyser Soze um 23:04:
> [...]

So there is no valid content in the DocumentRoot of the SSL host.

> I'd like to not see imp on port 80, and instead I will put a page that I have yet to create.  I want imp to be on https (443).

You force HTTPS in the horde/imp configuration. Did you read that
documentation and config files? You can use mod_rewrite to do an
automatic redirect to the HTTPS site.

> How can I do this?
>
> Or maybe a more basic question: If I am serving both secure and nonsecure pages, will there be two distinct sets of files (trees) under /var/www?  If so, what are the two tree roots?

You can configure that how you like it. From what you are telling you
should really first read the apache documentation on how setting up
apache, especially using SSL and setting up vhosts.

> Thanks

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany