cisco ip softphone

Greg fedora at packetstorm.org
Tue Dec 30 00:26:26 UTC 2003

I tried running it under wine but the installer blows up. probably my
bad as i normally dont run wine at all. The admin for that system is out
but I recall asking when it was first being installed if it was h323?
compatible and was told that it was not running that one I think it was
SIP.

What linux packages handle SIP in linux? And thanks!

-Greg