Help needed with SanDisk CRUZER memory stick

W. Chris Shank chris.shank at acetechgroup.com
Wed Dec 31 18:45:03 UTC 2003

I just got a cruzer-256 too and it doesn't work with Fedora stock kernel
or the updated kernel (2.4.22-1.2135.nptl).

Has anyone figured out how to patch this to work?

Also - I find it disturbing that the patch would require a kernel
recompile. Isn't there any facility in Linux that will allow regular
users to add drivers easily? This is a major set back for desktop
usability otherwise.