RHEL clones

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 23:10:27 UTC 2003

Xose Vazquez Perez said:
> William Hooper wrote:
>
>> The other poster quoted a section that said you couldn't transfer the
>> Service.  It had nothing to do with RPMs.
>
> If you have any doubt about RHEL license consult your local lawyer,
> this is not a legal advice list. Period.

Nah, really.  There seems to be a lot of legal advise being thrown around
about what I can't do.  I personally don't have an interest in copying
RHEL, I'm just tired of hearding the FUD.

Put up or shut up.  Where does RHEL restrict what I can do with GPL (BSD,
etc.) code?  It might be there, but I have yet to see it.  Feel free to do
it off list if you want.

--
William Hooper