Broken SMB access in Fedora Core

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Tue Nov 4 01:01:20 UTC 2003

In Fedora Core beta3 I'm using the same /etc/samba/smb.conf I used in
shrike and that I use in SuSE and Mandrake. In all the others I
can/could both read and copy files from Linux via the samba connected
OS/2 or windoze machine. Now in FC, OS/2 can only see files on Linux, it
can't copy anything to a local destination, saying "access denied".
What's been changed for Samba 3 that broke OS/2?
--
"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."
                                                1 Peter 5:5 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/