hoax or bad taste joke by Redhat's CEO?

Black black_771 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:44:49 UTC 2003

Actually, I use Firebird and the Macromedia plug-ins work with no problem.
As I recall, it was an easy install.  Just go to the plug-in page and
download them.

As far as automatically downloading the bank statements, I'm not familiar
with a product that does but that in no way means its not available.  Just
about any checkbook program can take the text download file and import it.
I know it's not exactly what you wanted, but it's close.