hoax or bad taste joke by Redhat's CEO?

Sean Middleditch elanthis at awesomeplay.com
Wed Nov 5 19:45:15 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 13:06, John Hearns wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> Less polite response: have you never listened to RMS? Or Alan Cox?
> We may be stuck with closed source drivers - but this is exactly the
> situation they lead to. And then you say Linux sucks...

I'm responding to most of this message in private, where it belongs.
For clarification tho, I haven't said "Linux sucks."  I wouldn't damn
well be using it if I thought so, now, would I?  :P  Just 'cause someone
says, "this doesn't work well enough for some people," doesn't mean,
"this is a completely unusable abomination."

> --
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.