mirrors?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at dgilmore.net
Thu Nov 6 07:38:05 UTC 2003

Once upon a time at band camp Thu, 6 Nov 2003 5:07 pm, Joshua Daniel Franklin
wrote:
> I usually install Red Hat Linux from our local university mirror.
> However, non-beta Fedora doesn't seem to be anywhere on regular
> Red Hat mirrors. Even the page linked from the Fedora site,
> <http://www.redhat.com/download/mirror.html>, doesn't have
> Fedora listed. Are there any actual mirrors?
> Is Fedora going to be symlinked into the normal Red Hat mirror
> structure after the initial download burst?
>
> Thanks.
i found it on some of my local mirrors under /pub/fedora/linux/  where redhat
stuff has always been under /pub/redhat/linux  but it seems not all mirrors
have picked up the fedora tree yet the local ones only have the binary iso's
right now and i guess they will  make everything available once the storm has
subsided

Dennis