unsubscribe

Nelanka Perera nelanka at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:16:07 UTC 2003

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brad Smith
  To: fedora-list at redhat.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:43 PM
  Subject: Re: Yarrow

  I'm really wondering about this as well. My first thought was that it
  was named after Channon Yarrow, from Warren Ellis' very excellent comic,
  Transmetropolitan. That's one of the only things I can think of that
  would top the previous releases' string of Hyperion references (Shrike,
  Severn) for semi-obscure geeklore coolness factor. =:)

  Unfortunately, I don't even know who to ask to find out for sure.

  --Brad