Release notes bug for fonts

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Fri Nov 7 13:36:03 UTC 2003

This has been here since a few releases but just never got around to
asking/saying something.  But I noticed this command mentioned in the
below step 3 paragraph about adding fonts...

3. Update the font information by issuing the following commands (note
that, due to formatting restrictions, the following commands may appear
on more than one line; in use, each command should be entered on a
single line):

ttmkfdir -d /usr/share/fonts/local/ -o
/usr/share/fonts/local/fonts.scale

mkfontdir /usr/share/local/

Notice the last command, or the one above this line.  I believe it
*should* read "mkfontdir /usr/share/FONTS/local" (emphasis places on
fonts is why capped) instead?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY