Gamma Settings?

Michael Knepher limbo at bluethingy.com
Sat Nov 8 10:28:44 UTC 2003

I just installed Fedora on a new hard drive in my Athlon XP 1800+. The
box has an ATI All-in-Wonder Radeon 7500. Starting with the GDM login,
the colors in X are extremely washed out, as though the gamma settings
are being pushed to the extreme. Everything's very white, and black
lines are faded, and many colors disappear completely. Is there a way to
adjust the gamma settings for X? Or is this a different problem? It's
2:30am so I don't have time to do a bugzilla entry right now, but if
anyone has any tips on where to poke around, I'd appreciate it.

--
Michael Knepher <limbo at bluethingy.com>