laptop problems with Fedora C1.0

Jeremy Petzold jpetzold at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 14:36:39 UTC 2003

you know what I find odd? I have that turned on on my laptop, and al
the stuff comes on fine, but I can't get my sound working. under
Debian, I had to patch the ACPI on to the 2.4 kernel and turn on al the
stuff and my sound worked, could it be the  difference between compiled
in and a module that gets installed with a boot time command?
Got Expose?