Question about xwin autostart ... thks for ur support

Tuflipes tuflipes at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 10 11:31:49 UTC 2003

Hi there,

First of all, congratulations to allow users we used redhat move to fedora
:) I was really crazy since i visit you :)

A couple of questions:

1- when i installed redhat system, it had and option during install which
asked if i want auto start xwindows or no, is fedora no have this option?
(maybe i dindt see it). Anyway, how can i do that xwindows doesnt start
automatically?

2- When i have setup xwin doesnt start automatically , how can i run it?
startkde? startx?

3- where to download updates? i checked 1/ dir in ur ftp, and its empty.(i
think there is a new openssl bug)

thks in advance

thks in advance.