About mirroring the fedora core 1 version

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Nov 10 16:29:35 UTC 2003

At 03:17 11/10/2003, you wrote:
>I work for an ISP and I was wandering whether we can have a mirror of the
>Fedora project.
>Bandwidth and filesizes is not a problem :)

Surely you can. I used to run a Red Hat mirror, and they run a separate
mailing list for the mirror admins. Very helpful, and I learned a lot, plus
you will of course get things a day or so before the rest of the world
does; but the real benefit as I'm sure you know is saving all that
bandwidth from your users' requests. :-)

See if you can find the mirror list on Red Hat's site; if not, email me and
I'll see if I can find one of my old mail archives and point you to the
right person.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com