fstab

koolinus koolinus at tiscalinet.it
Mon Nov 10 16:35:17 UTC 2003

Tanto tempo fa, in una galassia lontana lontana, Travis Fraser scrisse:

>On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 11:05, koolinus wrote:
> > ehm
> > i also would like to know exactly what to write in /etc/fstab for making a
> > FAT32 partition writeable by my user (not root).
> > tried with: users, rw but still doesn't work
> > :-(
>
>Try the options: noauto,user,rw

why no auto ?
I want that the fat32 partition is always accessible !

and then some others:
uid=500,gid=500
uid=501,gid=502

wich one ? I suppose 501 is the default fisrt user-ID, but then ?

--
       .~.           Nicola - KOOLINUS - Losito
     /  v \         icq: 62837984/110447626 - Jabber-ID: koolinus at amessage.de
    / /  \ \        http://koolinus.splinder.it
    ^^    ^^       Linux Registered User # 293182 on Fedora Core v1.0