Xinerama and qt

Scott A Phipps saphipps at mchsi.com
Mon Nov 10 23:04:17 UTC 2003

Thanks to the help of Mike Harris, I now have Xinerama up an running
correctly.  I am having one problem though.  When running with Xinerama,
my qt apps (scribus specifically) look less smooth, like antialiasing is
not working, though it is turned on.  Scribus also hangs on start
related to fonts sometimes when run with Xinerama on.  Another thing I
noticed was that the fonts section of qtconfig is different whith
Xinerama running.  This all worked with redhat 9, everything played
nicely with everything else.  Everything works fine if I turn Xinerama
off.  Is there something I'm doing wrong, or have I stumbled upon a bug?

thanks

Scott