java software in core

Scott Gose gose at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 11 15:31:54 UTC 2003

That is good news.  What about Java itself?  Is anything going to happen
which will make it easier to deploy on a stock Fedora system?  Right now,
the quickest way to do this is:

    1. Download and install the Java RPM from Sun
    2. Create and edit the file /etc/profile.d/java.sh

Will this get easier with FC2?  Or will I still have to do it by hand? :-)