Problems compiling php on Fedora Core 1

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue Nov 11 21:23:45 UTC 2003

PHP has numerous dependencies based on the options you specify at
./configure time. My suggestion is that you check the .spec file in a
source rpm and look at the dependencies. Also, check each of your
./configure options. Are all the dependencies these options expect
satisfied? You should be able to crosscheck these on the PHP website.

Bob

--
Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA