updates fixes and changes but fedora is still emppty

fedora fedora at packetstorm.org
Wed Nov 12 04:12:00 UTC 2003

Ok theres been a few updates already to the Fedora C1 load
discussed on the list. To mention a few

1. Add Remove Program RPM fix
http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/redhat-config-packages/1.2.7/

2. Fixes to up2date and yum.conf configurations
Discussed on the list with a ref to
http://www.xades.com/proj/fedora_repos.html

Yet I see no updates reflected when running up2date nor visiting the
..downloads/updates html, or checking the fedora-announcement  site
either for these fixes.

The only update i do see is to perl DateManip from fedora extras and yet
the GPG key always fails. No matter how often i update the darn thing
with

rpm --import /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/*GPG-KEY*

I think i got spoiled on RHN and that is clouding my perception but am I
missing something or is it really taking awhile for fixes to make it over.

Or maybe it is that since the binaries are not changing and only the
configurations that no new rpms are being issued?

Anyhow besides my worry about getting timely fixes via up2date/yum/apt
whatever, congrats on a nice distro, especially release 1.

-Greg