java software in core

Peter Peltonen peter.peltonen at fivetec.com
Wed Nov 12 10:54:29 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 12:27, Gary Benson wrote:
> I'm open to suggestions that make Naoko and JPackage interoperate
> better.

As an end user, I'd rather see one packaging project for java related
stuff, not multiple. At the moment I have to think too much for who's
Tomcat RPMs I really should be using. If everything went to Jpackage,
Fedora or to some one centralized place that packages everything in a
similiar way and does some testing too, plus I could point my yum to
that repositry, I would be really really glad.

Regards,
Peter