ethereal update

Thu Nov 13 02:04:29 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 07:05, Phil Knirsch wrote:
> Just for your heads up, i've just totally forgot to move the already
> built package to the correct tree internally here, so was my fault. So
> it was not intentionaly or deliberate, just a stupid mistake. :-)
>
> The update should hit the street (and your repositories) real soon. :-)
>
> Read ya, Phil

Phil,

In light of the discussion on this issue over the past day or so, I want
to thank you for your efforts and diligence in getting out this update
and to the other developers for the additional updates that were
released today.

It is indeed available via up2date (as I have installed that and other
updates this evening).

Marc