openafs-krb5

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 13 13:31:23 UTC 2003

Globe Trotter wrote:
> My problem is that several of the RPMS I need need to use lib.so.3. In
> particular, the version of fetchmail I need has to be Kerberized and so needs
> this library to talk to the server. The symbolic link as well as copying that
> entire directory from /usr/kerberos/lib of RH9 had no effect whatsoever.
>
> I have found FC1 to be great, simply put, but for this issue, and I am
> disappointed that I will probably have to revert back to RH9 because i need to
> read my e-mail!!

So, I'm a bit confused.   Are you talking lib.so.3 or libcom_err.so.3?
Did you see the posting (from a cranky responder) that said:

"Searching the list archives would have been faster than posting and
waiting for a reply since this was only answered a couple of days ago.
make a symlink to the .so.2 version of the file which you will have,
called ....so.3."

					mht