cd burner

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Fri Nov 14 18:17:46 UTC 2003

On November 13, 2003 11:06 am, Michael Gargiullo Michael Gargiullo
<mgargiullo at warpdrive.net> wrote:
> Hey all,
> 	I just swapped a regular cdrom for a plextor cdwritter...  How do I get
> the Fedora to recognize it, and allow me to burn things?
IMHO. kudzu should recognize the newly added hardware and
modify the /etc/fstab entry accordingly.
As an example, here's what is in my fstab file:

/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom1             /mnt/cdrom1             udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0

The first entry refers to my DVD reader, and the second refers
to my CDRW drive.

HTH,

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.