nothing via UP2DATE, yet?

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 19:25:04 UTC 2003

On Nov 14, 2003, Elton Woo <elwoo at videotron.ca> wrote:

> I would think there should be some updates or fixes to bugs in
> Fedora Core Release 1 (Yarrow) from rawhide by now?

Did you actually tell up2date to track rawhide?  By default, it will
only track updates-released.  So far, there have been updates released
for epic, pstack, strace and glibc; these got announced on
fedora-announce-list.  There are updates-testing for ethereal, gcc,
grep, httpd, mozilla, php, redhat-config-packages,
redhat-config-printer and vnc (announced on fedora-test-list).