For all you RH dev folk - Next FC test please...

RaXeT maxer1 at xmission.com
Sat Nov 15 18:11:45 UTC 2003

I would like to see the Promise 376 support implemented in the next
iteration of FC:

I was able to follow the instructions for compiling ft3xx.o at:

http://www.fys.ku.dk/~esban/promise376.html

which led to another successful install of Fedora Core 1!

Just to show you it worked:
Issuing a cat /proc/scsi/ft3xx/0 yields:

PROMISE FastTrak TX4000/376/378/S150 TX Series Linux Driver Version
1.00.0.15
Adapter1  - FastTrak 376
Array     - Array[1] : 1+0 Stripe (OK)
Drive     -
  1 : ST3160023AS           IDE1/Master 160041MB IRQ(11) UDMA5 Array[1]

It's recognized and the only error I get is tainted kernel on boot!

Have at it!

RaXeT