ATI driver support

Aldert E. van der Laan aldert at vdlaan.yi.org
Sat Nov 15 20:50:29 UTC 2003

Just wondering, what is better in those drivers?

When I choose the ATi9200 drivers with FC1 and add the option AGPMode 4
in the config, what more do the binary drivers give me from ATI?  Isn't
it a fact that after installing these drivers I can no longer update
XFree86 if there are new releases without uninstalling this driver
first?