Problem with postfix

John Dean dino at ion.homeip.net
Sun Nov 16 00:54:40 UTC 2003

I have setup postfix so I can now send mail internally and externally from the fedora machine. But I cannot receive mail from outside the machine. Not from my local network or the internet.

I think the problem is that connects are failing on the internal ip on the mail server. If I log into the mail server I can telnet to 127.0.0.1 25 but not to 192.168.0.2 25 (the internal ip address). How do I get it to accept connects on the internal ip address. I have the firewall turned off.