Problems with installation via http or FTP

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at
Sun Nov 16 05:25:08 UTC 2003

At 21:14 11/15/2003, you wrote:

>Same problem here, on  an HP Vectra 6U. The network card is a 3Com 905,
>but I tried swapping it out with a Dlink card I know works and I get the
>same message for both.

I know I saw a thread go by about problems with the 3c59x module (the one
that runs the 100Mbps family like the 3c905) in the first few days after
Fedora launch. There was also a bugzilla item about it, and the workaround
posted was to disable kudzu which for some reason caused the error.

See the archives or bugzilla for more detail.

Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at