Problems with installation via http or FTP

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Sun Nov 16 05:25:08 UTC 2003

At 21:14 11/15/2003, you wrote:

>Same problem here, on  an HP Vectra 6U. The network card is a 3Com 905,
>but I tried swapping it out with a Dlink card I know works and I get the
>same message for both.

I know I saw a thread go by about problems with the 3c59x module (the one
that runs the 100Mbps family like the 3c905) in the first few days after
Fedora launch. There was also a bugzilla item about it, and the workaround
posted was to disable kudzu which for some reason caused the error.

See the archives or bugzilla for more detail.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com