gnome-terminal 2.4.0.1

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Sun Nov 16 16:20:41 UTC 2003

On Nov 16, 2003 at 06:54, Jonathan C. Sitte in a soothing rage wrote:

>I don't know if anyone has noticed but has anyone had issues with
>gnome-terminal 2.4.0.1? It crashed on me sometimes. Also when using more
>then 2 tabs the background turns black. I have to use the clear command
>to get rid of it. Any ideas?
No ideas just a me too post. But the real question is how does one
get the tabs to appear at the botton instead of the top? And why
does it always reverse colours in pine?

N.Emile...
Moderation is a fatal thing.  Nothing succeeds like excess.
		-- Oscar Wilde
 11:18:43  up 2 days,  6:17,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00