OT: reply to posts with "no mail" option set

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Nov 17 14:57:38 UTC 2003

At 07:01 11/17/2003, you wrote:
>I don't want to confuse things, am unable to leave my e-mail open to
>all the traffic generated on this list, but would like to participate.

I don't know how to answer your original question, but out of curiosity,
why are you not able to "leave your email open"? If you find that it
clutters your Inbox beyond belief, have you set up filtering Fedora
messages to a separate folder? This is how I have it, and I never even see
those messages until I choose to look at them.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com