problem with internet via ethernet

Jonny jonbon_c at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 16:29:09 UTC 2003

having just installed fedora on my ibm thinkpad it all worked fine
except the audio so i thoght il just download oss and to my distress my
internet dose not work iv been scratchin me head for a good hour now
figurin what the hell is wif this pile of internation buissness machines
head for some reason it picks up my router and even shows the user
friednly http display on mozzila but seems not to like the internet
dosent ping anything but 192.168.1.1 anything else it dosent like i used
to have no problem on rh9 can some one give me a soloution (a one i can
understand baring mind im not a trained c programer as most forums seem
to forget)
thanks very much for ya help i aprciate it !
- Jonathan Christison