One more thing - Crossover plugin

Edward Croft ecroft at openratings.com
Mon Nov 17 17:29:41 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 11:53, Preston Crawford wrote:
> I know it's really new, but has anyone tried this yet? I'm curious
> before I give it a go.
>
> Preston
I found Crossover Office works fairly well with Office 2000. A bit slow
under slower machines but workable. This is all under RH 9 mind you. I
only just installed Fedora this weekend on the home machine and still
haven't finished configuring it. I found that the Plugin was catch as
catch can, but part of that was probably having to configure other
things, which quite frankly, I haven't time to fool with. I think they
have a newer version out for one of them, but I am waiting for both to
be updated before I download them before my license expires. Go to their
site and check out the compatibility. The list keeps growing.  Good
luck.
Ed.