Do we know what happened?

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Mon Nov 17 21:20:08 UTC 2003

Running up2date, I still get a 404 on fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1/headers/header.info. Should this be fixed at this point, or not?

----
Robert P. Nix                            internet: nix.robert at mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic                                  phone: 507-284-0844
RO-CE-8-857                                page: 507-270-1182
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
----   "Codito, Ergo Sum"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same,
 but in practice, theory and practice are different."