CUPS force duplex?

Steve Wardell steve at team.bantu.com
Tue Nov 18 00:14:21 UTC 2003

I have CUPS setup with a HP Laerjet 4000 and shared over a Samba share
to a Windows system. It works great. I have duplex setup and if I do
test page duplex from the Fedora system, the page prints duplex.
However, I have been unable to print duplex from the Windows machine on
that printer remotely. Is there a way to force duplex for a given
printer (we want to have 2 shares setup, so one forces duplex and one
doesn't). I don't have access to all the driver options to be able to
set the Windows system to try to print duplex either.

Thanks,
Steve