Wine

Michael Gargiullo mgargiullo at warpdrive.net
Wed Nov 19 15:13:06 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 09:54, Jonathan Villa wrote:
> I have Wine working fine on Yarrow, no problems at all...
>
> On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 05:41, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> > Am Mi, den 19.11.2003 schrieb Chris Donges um 06:27:
> > > Has anyone else managed to get wine working?
> > >
> > > The 2003-10-16 redhat 9 package won't install and if I try to compile from source I get an error during compile.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > > Christoph

I downloaded the rpm from the wine website.  The only thing I had to do
was to go through the configuration and change drive locations.  I think
I had to create 3 directories:  mkdir -p /c/windows/system

After that I got a lot of my windows programs running.

--
Michael Gargiullo <mgargiullo at warpdrive.net>
Warp Drive Networks