again i ask...

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Wed Nov 19 22:48:20 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 18 November 2003 12:14, Fernando Fernandez wrote:
>  Is there no one who can help me? As I said before i tried to search the
> archives for "rearranging panel" and for "editing panel" but could not
> find the discussion on how to edit the "start menu".

OK, OK.  This realy, realy needs to be documented and not just in some
emails)!!

1. copy /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/default-modules.conf   to
/etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/default-modules.conf.withOUT-menu-editing

2. then copy /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/default-modules.conf.with-menu-editing
/etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/default-modules.conf

You can then create or edit menus.
--
Gene