Nvidia DRI: real or myth?

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Thu Nov 20 00:10:56 UTC 2003

    I'm told (from the DRI project site) that they don't support
Nvidia's DRI mechanism.  But it doens't say it doesn't exist...and I
think I have everything set up to allow it, but I'm not seeing a
speedup, though it's very well behaved.

    A lot of things have been settled that were 'experimenter' items
under RH8/9; maybe this is something that's been ironed out?  It's doing
a nice, stable job...it's just not blindingly fast (like, 1/2 the FPS
that my friends get with comparable machines)

    Thanks!

Brian Fahrländer                     Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                    http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262