Multiple logon

dballester at kernpharma.com dballester at kernpharma.com
Fri Nov 21 09:28:43 UTC 2003

I'm developing a little bash script that uses gdm to query for xdmcp
servers in a LAN, and makes 'invisible' to the user the process of export
display variable and the xinit call, making available to the user to switch
between X session in different servers without loosing the local X session
or running the X sesison in a 'window' environment.

Of course, for me runs very well, but I need betatesters O:D

If you dare, you can donload it at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86804&release_id=174882

;)

I know that documentation and project web needs a lot of work... give me
some time

HTH

Regards

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

GNU!

|         |           "Ow Mun Heng"      |
|         |           <ow.mun.heng at wdc.co|
|         |           m>                 |
|         |           Enviado por:       |
|         |           fedora-list-admin at r|
|         |           edhat.com          |
|         |           21/11/2003 02:35   |
|         |           Por favor, responda|
|         |           a fedora-list      |
  |     Para:     <fedora-list at redhat.com>                                                                                      |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |     Asunto:   RE: Multiple logon                                                                                            |