Fedora Hangs on PE 600SC

Hugh McGuirk hugh.mcguirk at propylon.com
Fri Nov 21 10:34:44 UTC 2003

I have since found that running the 2.6.0-test9 kernel, the hang problem
seems to have gone away.

I would like isolate what in the 2.4.22 kernel caused the hang, and if
there is a bug, help fix it.

Anyone got any ideas on a way to isolate or at least narrow down what
went wrong below...

Thanks,

Hugh.