Docs for Fedora ? and a question about using OpenAFS

Matteo Corti corti at
Fri Nov 21 15:40:53 UTC 2003

> Second question -- we want to use OpenAFS, but I only see versions for
> Redhat 9.  Will they work with Fedora?
> -- Thanks,
> Robert Meyer  (meyer at

Hi Robert,

I'm using openafs (openafs-1.2.10-rh9.0.1) since Fedora test 2 without any
problem (client only). You will have to install the openafs-kernel-source
package and rebuild the module.

Matteo Corti                                  e-mail:
Computer Systems Institute                    matteo.corti at
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich  web: