USB card reader

A.J. Bonnema abonnema at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 24 00:34:15 UTC 2003

Scott Burns wrote:
>>> It's probably /dev/sda1 ... Linux sees USB devices as SCSI.
>>>

>    In my experience, if the hotplug code finds it, it also mounts it
> automagically.

No, in my case it doesn't. I checked using the mount command. Fdisk -l
/dev/sda also does not give any output. I tried mounting it using vfat
and msdos and both do not work. So I'm stuck. I *have* to using Windows
to read the memory card or stick whatever it's called.

What filesystem does your card show? Do you know how I can find out
which filesystem is on the card?

Guus.

--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,