recommendations on TIVO cards?

bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Sun Nov 23 06:13:18 UTC 2003

Elton,

As far as I've read on the MythTV(.org) stuff, it seems that the
Hauppauge cards at *the* most supported card out there.  They're
incredibly popular.

As we've already learned that the Hauppauge cards are TV-*in* only, the
next recommendation is a Matrox G400 card.  It seems to have the best
TV-out capability under Linux.

I know you want a one-card solution, but they're so cheap by comparison
that you can't resist goin' with two.  Besides, what do you do when you
get two tv cards?  Two separate TVs?

(Hey, that would be cool)

  - bish

--
	"those who torment us for our own good will torment us
	without end, for they do so with the approval of their