Internet Configuration Wizard

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 17:19:30 UTC 2003

Hi David!

On RHL9 I could not make DSL to work with the GUI.  I used
/sbin/adls-setup and it worked well.  Just do not implement a firewall
during the DSL setup.

Ciao,
Enrico

--
Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
<hindiogine at sbcglobal.net>

Email sent from virus immune Linux PC

Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against
absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the
sport of every wind.

Thomas Jefferson, 1822