Gene Poole/FSG/FDS is out of the office.

Bryan Anderson fedora at bryananderson.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 09:57:20 UTC 2003

Gene Poole wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting  11/24/2003 and will not return until
> 12/01/2003.

Does that mean we're going to get this in reply to every post here? Why
do people do this.......I even knew a woman who did VA work and worked
from home. Her home address was on her web page....then she sent an auto
eply to all emails saying that she was on holiday and the office would
be un-staffed for two weeks.....nice oportunity for a lucky thief!

Bryan Anderson <fedora at bryananderson.co.uk>